Running the marketing campaigns since long? But good results yet! So, did check the stats and figures before starting work on project. This where, most of the marketers makes mistakes. How these stats and facts of Digital Marketing impacts, here we figure out-
Statistics of Content on Internet
- In 2013, the trends marketing preference and trend has changed at a drastic speed. There has been 15% increase of ‘content’, as in this new phase more than links, a compelling and useful content has gain important. So as the fruitful trends of Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing is buzzing all around.
- Look, on checking out the ratios and actual figures, we found 62% of companies outsource their content marketing campaign to the creative agency in order to make their content rich and sound well for readers.
- Upon that 38% of the companies forms a great content strategy report and measure them properly
- It will be surprising for you after knowing that 27million pieces of Contents are shared each day.
- Now let’s check the stats about how this content goes viral. 79% of marketers use article publication as a method. 76% of content gets viral and promoted effective via Social Media. 65% content rules and reaches to readers via Blogs. 63% of content gets spread in form or Newsletter. The most important, the outstanding theme of service or any product gets launched and exposed to audience is via Video, ie. By 52%.
- When we say about Digital Marketing, it covers all sort marketing or promotions you do for your brand online. Now, let’s see how digital marketing has impacted in terms of stats.
- 87% of marketers do their Content Distribution actively and successfully via Social Media. Most of people have this wrong impression that social media is just consist of few famous social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. which is not right. There are tons of other social networking sites which are used to promote content effectively.
- 57% of Marketers trusts that the huge advantage of abundant qualified data on web is the best way to gain good profit in terms of conversion rates as well as branding.
- This really amazing me, that the ROI of Content Marketing raised upto 3 X 100% which is 300% over the last 3 years. That’s something called real marketing.
- Also, it is traced that 50% of Business will use Marketing Automation by 2015 but of course with personal touch to their activities.
- A big advantage of content marketing is that it is 31% cheaper than paid search advertisement.
- Before proceeding with email marketing, it is must to know about the target audience otherwise the entire email campaign turns to hell.
- About 12% of people uses split Work and Personal Email Inboxes, which is important to take care as we must shoot the email as per their preference.
- And the big figure is that 80.8% of users report reading email on their mobile devices. So the email quality and content matters more due of increasing mobile users.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO was too much about keywords and links, but it should now more of Relationship link building using keywords in better way. Let’s find how SEO stats help to improve your strategy and what should be Link Building Strategies 2014
- How I or you experience the web? Ofcourse via Google! Hence, 93% of online experiences start by performing search and using search engine. Just a quick Googling! Yo!
- Do you know, 131 Billion+ searches are conducted per month on web via. Search engines, so its huge usage of internet rather than other offline sources.
- Generally, the SEO methods includes 93% of Keywords, 81% of Title Bags, 67% of Url Structure, which again important and cannot be ignored, and 59% External Link Building. This was the stats following in 2013.
- It is fact that 75% of users don’t scroll and checkout for other more results on first page, as they most target on the information they get on first page.
- Also, 70-80% of people ignore PPC Advertisement, which we marketer hardly research about before spending money on PPC or running the campaign.
- The user on web generally perfect simplified, detailed and well formatted data. Thus, 70% of link search users clicks are organic.
- 67% of marketers use free web analytics solutions, which is sometimes, recommended to get various stats and compare in order form better plot for marketing.
- It is interesting for organizations or companies that have blog are 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links than companies don’t have blog. So blogging is your well-wisher.
Impacts Of Social Media
- Social Media is on hikes now! There are n number of usabilities and roles in any business of social media. Coming to the stats, 2.4 Billion+ Internet users and it is increasing at lightenting speed are very active on Social Media.
- And, when we talk about from the whole figure, 51% active social media users are from India % Indonesia.
- Social media is such dynamic platform for users as well as brands and the very important thing is that social media saves your bucks than any other promotion tactics.
- But the stats of social media keep changing every next minutes. Well, Brazil is the 3rd largest country users active on G+ in the world.
- It’s an era of Mobiles, and so the completion among every part of marketing increase as the users are more and more attracted to mobile for internet.
- In an year, about 132% search is done via mobiles in 2013, which is big percentage comparing the searches of last few years.
- 34% plus of users go online via mobiles.
- About 13-20% of global traffic is generated via mobiles and again it is increasing very fast due to new tech mobiles coming market.
- If we talk about mobiles, we cannot ignore various mobile Apps. Yes, 65% of mobile users spend their time on using Apps, which includes Games Apps, Productive Apps, Social Apps etc.
- With such an dynamic stats, 50% of marketers planned and started even to go for mobile marketing in this year.
So, seems the stats would help you to sharpen and make your Digital Marketing Strategy better and better for coming year. Soon will be sharing how you can plan your make your Digital Marketing Strategy in 2014. Stay tuned!